Consultation & Booking
Your experience with me begins before the first photograph is even taken. The process starts with a phone, e-mail, or in-person consultation where you and I will discuss the session. This allows me to get a sense of your goals and desires about the session. Your contract and session fee is due when you reserve your date and time. You may reserve your session with cash, check, or credit card. Payment must be received within seven (7) days of scheduling your session, otherwise your appointment date will be released.
My sessions are scheduled on Monday thru Friday with the occasional Saturday. To achieve the best lighting, I prefer to shoot two hours before sunset. In July, this means starting about 7:30 p.m. in December, it could be as early as 2:00 p.m. Midday sun is harsh and produces unflattering light and shadows. By following the “2-hour” rule, we are sure to take advantage of the best light the day has to offer!
CONTRACTUAL TERMS + CONDITIONS
Reservation Fee: The session fee ( $99 plus depending on type of session) is due upon booking and is non-refundable. The session fee secures your session date. If the session fee is not received within seven (7) days of the booking, the session date will be released.
Collection and A La Carte Pricing:
Prices are subject to change at any time; however the prices in effect at the time your paid session was booked will remain as such for your scheduled shoot.
Photo Integrity: Any image that may contain closed eyes, motion blur, or does not meet the standards of Jessica Cooper will not be available for viewing or purchase.
Printing Release: The printing release grants you permission to print your selected photos. You are free to print and send these photos for any lawful purpose; however, you are prohibited from altering the image in any form (Photoshop, Instagram filters, other editing programs, etc).
Rescheduling & Cancellations: Sessions are subject to rescheduling due to illness or weather complications. Re-shoots are available. Re-shoots are not given for regretful personal choices; such as hair style or clothing choice.
- Prices are subject to change without notice, unless locked in with a paid session fee.
- The session fee does not include any digital images or products. Session fees are non-refundable.
- All prices are subject to NJ state sales tax.
- Client’s final order and full payment is due in full on the day of the ordering. If for some reason full payment is not available on the day of the ordering session, the order total is subject to a 15% late fee.
- For your convenience cash, check, and credit/debit are accepted.
- Orders will be available within fourteen (14) days of the ordering appointment. *Speciality items may take longer*
- Due the digital nature of your product all sales are final.
- Final photos are ready for viewing, via an onlinegallery, within fourteen (14) days from the day of the photo shoot.
- You will be shown a minimum of thirty (30) photos from your session. Any image that does not meet the quality standards of Jessica Cooper Photography will not be shown or available for purchase.
- The online preview gallery will be available for 72 hours; re-posting of the preview gallery after expiration is subject to a $25/day fee.
- After the ordering and final selection and full payment has been received, photos will also be available for thirty (30) days on a password-protected online gallery for the client’s use; re-posting of the gallery after expiration is subject to $25/day fee.
- Ordered photos are retained by Jessica Cooper Photography for three (3) months from the day of the photo shoot. Unordered photos will be purged after sixty (60) days from the day of the photo shoot.
I hereby grant Jessica Cooper Photography and their legal representatives and assigns, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use and publish photographs of myself, family, and/or child/ren, or photographs in which myself, family, and/or child/ren will be included for editorial, trade, advertising, and any other purpose and in any other manner of good taste. I hereby release Jessica Cooper Photography and their legal representatives and assigns from all claims and liability relating to said photographs. I commission Jessica Cooper Photography (Jessica Cooper), to photograph myself and/or my underage children. In the case that the subject/s is a minor/s, I confirm that I am the parent/legal guardian of the child/ren in this session.